Monday, May 11, 2009

Starting With Golf




This is the first post of my new blog. I’m going to make an attempt to avoid political issues and concentrate on golf and my past flying experiences.

Starting with golf, back about the latter part of 1988, while swinging a driver in my living room, I discovered a simple, fluid swing. I tried it out the next day, and to my amazement it really worked. I then proceeded to write a book for hackers. It was intended for golfers shooting in the 90s and 100s to improve their games down to the 80s. Prior to writing the book, I tried it out on some friends, and it worked on them. So, I figured it could work on others.

I got sidetracked soon after that buying and selling lots, and quit on the golf book. Now, over 20 years later, I decided to write a revision of my old golf book, with the addition of a description of the original swing with steroids. Also, included, is a simple way of getting hackers scores down to the 80s.

I haven’t yet decided what to do with this new material.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, I love it - the golf swing on steroids. Wait until everyone reads your golf book - it's one of the best reads I've had the privilege to devour in a long time. I can't wait to get out on the golf course with you. Love, your daughter Cath

    ReplyDelete